150L Calentadores Solar Collector
|FOB Price:||US $100-500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Sets|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Sets||US $100-500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000/Year|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SPB58/1800-18
- Trade Mark: Sunpower or OEM
- Vacuum Tube: 58/1800 Three Layers
- Operating Pressure: 6 Bar
- Trademark: sunpower
- Origin: China
- Application: Commercial, Home, Industrial
- Material of Manifold: Aluminum Alloy or Stainless Steel
- Heat Pipe: 0.8mm Thickness
- Testing Pressure: 11 Bar
- Specification: Normal, Solar Keymark & En12975 Certified; Srcc
- HS Code: 8419191000
Customer Question & Answer (0)
Manifold Casing Material 2.0mm thickness /Aluminum
Frame Material 1.2mm thickness stainless steel or 2.0mm Aluminum alloy
Header Pipe Material 1.2mm thickness /Copper
Insulation Polyurethane /Rockwool
Rubber Seals and Rings UV stabilized high temperature silicone rubber
Optimal installation angle 30-70 Vertical, 0 Horizontal
Operating Pressure 6bar-12bar
Pressure Drop 7bar 3.3L/min for 20 tube manifold
Optimal flow rate 0.1L/min/tube-0.026G/min/tube
1. High pressure storage tank(Testing pressure=9 bar), using SUS304-2B, 1.2mm-2.0mm.
2. Less heat loss as compared to the non pressure model, Heat Preservation: 72-90hours
3. Highly efficient heat pipe technology, Anti-freezing in cold winter, whole system can work well in -35
4. No water introduced into vacuum tube, no water out if tube broken
5. Max. Pressure bearing: 1.2MPa
6. Can be used all year round in the cold climate. Hail resistance: 25mm / 35mm
Solar Collector Operation
Step 1: The absorber coating on the inner glass tube absorbs sunlight and converts it into heat.
Step 2: Steam forms inside heat pipe which transfers heat rapidly up to the manifold.
Step 3: A pump circulates water or heat transfer fluid through the header pipe, carrying heat back to the
storage tank. Gradually throughout the day the tank is heated up.
-How do you ship the products?
-What is the warranty for the product?