Split Heat Pipe Tube Solar Heating Collector (SPA)
|FOB Price:||US $120|
|Min. Order:||10 Sets|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Sets||US $120|
|Production Capacity:||1700sets /Day|
- Model NO.: SPA
- Specification: SPA-58/1800-20
- HS Code: 8419191000
- Trademark: Sunpower
- Origin: China
Solar home system
The sparate pressurized solar water heater compose of solar collector, storage tank, controller, working station and installation parts.
1) When the discrepant of the solar collector and water tank reaches the set value, the controller shall start the circulation pump automatically.
2) The circulation pump makes heat-conducing liquid circulate automatically.
3) The heat-conducting liquid transfers heat to water by heat ehchanger in the water tank.
4) In case the temperature of the water tank dose not reach T max, then start the auxiliary heating device
5) If discrepant temperature of the collector and the water tank does not reach teh set value, the circulation pump shall be shut automatically,
1) Collector separates with the storage tank. The tank can be put anywhere of the house.
2) And the collector can be put on both tilted roof and flat roof.
3) Module design, arbitrary combination, harmony with the building perfectly
4) Intelligent control and automatic operation.
5) Anti-freeze: No water inside the tubes when it works
6) The system controller has the anti-freezing function is that the temperature circulation will operate while it reaches the fixed temperature.
7) Multifunction: Bathing, washing, domestic heating
8) Workable at anytime and enjoyable.
Jiangsu Sunpower Solar Technology Co., Ltd
1. Leading exporter: More than 500000 sets of solar water heater products per year, to 82 countries.
2. OEM professional: Systematic OEM service, from package design to tech support...
3. Various certificates: CE, Solar Keymark, KOLASSRCC, ISO, TUV
4. Strong warranty: In order to keep long and good business relationships, our company have strict quality control and aftersale service
|Manifold casing material||Aluminum painted un-oxygen layer|
(Aluminum or Stainless Steel or Galvanized Steel)
and painted Layer
|Header pipe material||Copper|
|Heat pipe material||Copper|
|Insulation||Polyurethane 55mm or Glass-reinforced polyester|
|Rubber seals and rings||UV stabilized high temperature silicon rubber|
|Test pressure||9 bar|
|Collector mounting||Plane roof/slope roof|
|Angle of operation||10° C-80° C|
|Inlet Outlet||Φ 22 or 3/4 inch male|