- Model NO.: SPA(B)-58/1800-*-C
- Concentrating: Yes
- Type: Pressurized
- Pipe Material: Glass
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, Solar Keymark
- Working Temperature Range: High Temperature
- Application: Water Heater
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: 100L-250L
- HS Code: 84191910
1. The pipeline is made of red copper and conducted by heat transfer medium liquid.
2. Water can not flow into vacuum tubes and operated when confined.
3. The crust uses aluminum alloy of high strength with air flow design.
4. It is furnished in good style and can endure high pressure when it is working.
5. Module design, optional combination, which can meet the demand of large water consumption.
1. Strong adaptability.
2. Wide application occasions
3. High degree of automation
4. Economical and practical
5. Environmental conservation and energy saving
6. In large-scale projects, we use many-tubes-connected solar collecting system that is composed of solar collectors, storage tank, auxiliary heating system, computerized controller and pipe cycling system
7. According to the required configuration, it can be divided into two types, one is vertical and the other is horizontal
8. With large heat collecting capacity and hot water output.
1. The pipeline is made of all the red copper and conducted by heat transfer medium liquid
2. Water cannot flow into vacuum tubes and operated when confined.
3. The manifold uses aluminum alloy mould material of high strength with air flow design
4. It is furnished in good style
5. Can withstand high pressure when it works
6. Module design, arbitrary combination, which can meet the demand of large water consumption.
7. Can operate with water pressure up to 0.6 Mpa
8. Can be combined with existing energy source
9. Storage do not need be installed above the collector
1. Manifold(interior): Red copper
2. Manifold(exterior): Aluminum alloy
3. Glass tube dimensions: 58mm× 1.8mm/47× 1.5
4. Daily efficiency: ≥ 55%(≥ 42% in winter)
5. Hail resistance: 25mm
6. Max pressure: 12 Bar
7. Coating of vacuum tube: ALN/AIN-SS/CU
8. Heat pipe: Anti-freezing greater than -35 centigrade.